On 9/23/2015 starting at 19:26 CDT until 20:11	CDT, we	experienced a
dDoS attack against our core website and routing infrastructure on the
order of 5Gbps of traffic.

This disrupted communication for several services, including the load
balancers for web & mail traffic, as well as other services like some
of our DNS servers.

While keys parts of our network have 10Gbps equipment not everything
can handle loads of 5Gbps attacks.

The attack stopped after 20:11 CDT tonight before we could zoom	in on
the target, but	   I suspect they were hitting many of our general servers
and network equipment all around to take us down.

We'll monitor for further disruption or	 attacks, but for now, things
have settled down and are quiet.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --