I want to thank Cologix for their continued support.

Reid

On Oct 20, 2015 11:51 AM, "Mike Hemphill" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good afternoon,

Cologix has donated a loaner Juniper 4550 to augment the existing Juniper platform.

The intent is to provide a bridge to an ultimate upgrade in the switching platform to  a more robust chassis solution.

Cologix has purchased a new 4550 which it is “loaning” to MICE.

This will allow MICE to accept additional 10-Gig members.

Additionally, Cologix will provide the maintenance coverage for this device under an agreement that we have that is covering the rest of the Cologix Juniper platform devices.

Cologix is pleased to support MICE and we truly appreciate our customers business & the opportunity to host the MICE platform in the Cologix data center.

Best regards,

Mike

Mike Hemphill
General Manager | Cologix, Inc.
511 11th Ave S, Suite 200 | Minneapolis, MN 55415
P: 1+612.333.1922 | M: 1+612.812.5242