On Sunday night/Monday morning, starting at 1:00AM CDT on 10/12/2015,
we will be doing maintenance on two areas.

The first will be on our DSL service, grooming access links to a
newer, faster router (matching the other router handling the other
half of the DSL customers). Those customers that route currently
through c7200-1 will move to c7200-2. Those on the other router will
stay the same.

This will bump those users on c7200-1 now offline while the
reconfiguration happens, but will be ready to go shortly after the
physical move of circuits.

This work should take about 15 minutes while the circuit moves and
reconfiguration takes place. In the worst case, you may have to power
cycle your router after the maintenance window, but otherwise this
maintenance should be fairly seemless.

The second task will be to physical move the device that was targeted
in the last two dDoS attacks to a location in the network where it
won't have collateral damage as it does now if it gets attacked again.

This will flatten out the network a little, and will affect services
for Business Web Hosting, Blog Site Hosting, Advanced Web Hosting &
Email services for all customers running through our system.
This change should be very brief, as long as it takes the network to
recognize the new location and route to it. It is already prewired.

We will be monitoring the changes to ensure everything works properly
after the cuts, and continue to do so 24x7 as we normally do.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --