On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 06:46:57PM -0500, James Renken wrote:
> On Oct 6, 2015, at 17:46, Bil MacLeslie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >
> > Shortly after 5:10pm this afternoon we started seeing an aggregate of 8 Gbps across our upstream connections.  This extreme influx of traffic caused several services on the network to become sluggish in their response.  We are currently hunting down where it is going to so we can blackhole it and drop it before we see the traffic currently filling up our pipes.

> Some of our shared Web hosting services are still affected. We’re actively working on several different ways to restore that service to normal.

During this period, the attack target was blocked and offline which was our shared
web services.

For an update, the attack was over by 7:00PM, so we've released our block of the
internal host they were attacking (bit of overdoing it, as the attack target
doesn't have a path that would allow 7.5Gbps to it).

So, all services are online now.

If you’re still experiencing problems, or have any questions, don’t
hesitate to call us at 612-337-6340 or e-mail [log in to unmask]

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~