We experienced a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack against our network from 9:49 AM - 10:03 AM Central this morning. E-mail and shared Web hosting services were the worst affected, although performance may have been degraded on the rest of our network during this time.

Some shared Web hosting services are still affected. We're working to bring those back to normal ASAP.

We’re very sorry about the trouble. Thanks for your patience, and please don’t hesitate to e-mail [log in to unmask] or call 612-337-6340 if you have any questions or concerns.

--
James Renken, Sr. Systems Architect
ipHouse - https://www.iphouse.com/