On 11/16/2015 07:19 PM, Nevin Lyne wrote:
> why would this "SLA vendor" have access to make changes to the Exchanges equipment if the SLA vendor is not hired by the Exchange itself?

I assume that, in order to _guarantee_ they could meet the SLA needs of
"Behemoth", the "SLA vendor" would have to employ someone (or better,
multiple someones) with admin access to the switches.

Let's assume that none of the employers of the existing technical
committee members want to take on the role of "SLA vendor". Let's also
assume the "SLA vendor" doesn't hire any existing technical committee
members. For this to work, the "SLA vendor" would have to convince the
MICE board/membership to add new people (employees of "SLA vendor") to
the technical committee.

--
Richard