I'm looking for some input/consensus on what we should post on the website.

Keeping in mind that by "website", I'm thinking "publicly available". We
don't have any sort of logins on the website, nor am I volunteering to
go down that rabbit hole.

1) Do we want the approved minutes on the website?

If so, I have UG 17 & UG 18, but if Shaun, Jay, etc. have older ones
handy, I'll put those up too.

2) Do we want the _proposed_ minutes on the website?

3) Do we want the attendance list on the website?

4) Would you prefer the original file formats (.docx, .xlsx) or is it
important that I convert them to HTML?

5) The website currently has a zip file with the articles of
incorporation, etc. from 2012. It's not linked from anywhere, though.
Delete it or link it?

6) Do we want the updated articles/bylaws, etc. on the website?

If so, I'll need a copy.

--
Richard