I have observed other organizations successfully utilize their website for tracking and posting meeting agendas and meeting meetings. A full blown CMS with revisions/history or a simple flat list or table of URLs can work very well.

I suggest something similar be considered for MICE either as a replacement of email or as complement to email. Having a central location makes it consistent and straight forward to retrieve any desired document, current or past. This becomes even more relevant to those that are more recently joining MICE who did not receive the previous emails and so have to dig scrape through mailing list archives if they wish to review and understand the history of MICE.

I personally also like that it provides a subtle jab against SMTP from subjugating all of our file transfer methods.