I have received a follow-up communication from Apple. Thanks for all who responded.

Ben Wiechman
Network Engineer IV | Arvig
Direct: 320.256.0184
Cell: 320.247.3224
Office: 320.256.7471

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Ben Wiechman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We reached out on the indicated peering@ address with no response. I didn't see the second contact.

Appreciate it.

Ben Wiechman
Network Engineer IV | Arvig
Direct: 320.256.0184
Cell: 320.247.3224

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Hannigan, Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Ben,

clue-store> finger [log in to unmask] | grep peering@
Policy     Peering Review Team  [log in to unmask] email only

clue-store> finger [log in to unmask] | grep renst
Policy     Ren Provo            [log in to unmask]    email only

Ren Provo is typically out in front of Apple peering. If one of those doesn’t do it, not sure how to help.

Best,

-M<