On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 04:33:52PM -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
> On 03/28/2016 02:37 PM, Jason Hanke wrote:
> >ipHouse is adding a remote switch located in their datacenter in Tritech.
>
> What port types are they offering?

Primarily it will be 1Gbps and 10Gbps Fiber connections.
We'll probably have an option to do the copper 1GB with a GLC-T SFP
as well. No plans for 10G-Base-T.

> >They will be upgrading their existing 1G connection to 10G (on port
> >xe-2/0/3 main Switch).
>
> I have them currently on 1/0/3. Are you saying they are moving to 2/0/3, or
> is this a typo?

We'll need to upgrade our existing connection from copper to 10G fiber. We just
haven't needed the bandwidth before, but being a remote would only make sense to go 10G.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~