From: Martin Hannigan
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Update for Akamai (AS 20940) < > MICE

Greetings everyone. And Reid. :-)

Our implementation is proceeding and we're projecting that we'll be
moving bits back to the exchange in the next few weeks.

Unfortunately, we're dropping our route server sessions
permanently. Everyone who is now route server only will need to
established bi lateral peering. Send your peering request to
[log in to unmask] with the requisite
details (ASN, peer addresses). If you had a direct session previously,
we have not forgotten it and there's no need to restate. Traffic will
return slowly, first with our SSL bits and then full on edge a few
weeks after that.

Thanks for your patience and for helping to build a better Internet in
MSP.

Best,

Martin Hannigan // AS 20940 // AS 32787

--
Mike Horwath, reachable via [log in to unmask]