HE reported to me their issue was in Chicago.

From: MICE Discuss [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Doug McIntyre [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 3:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] HE issue this afternoon

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 08:30:07PM +0000, Frank Bulk wrote:
> During this afternoon's HE hiccup (https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/outages/2016-April/008962.html) there was a flood of outbound traffic on the Main Switch's ge-1/0/10, 12, 16, 22, and 23.  Here's an example:
>
> Anyone know what that's about?

I'd think it is just a monitoring glitch. Monitoring of the devices
happens to route through ipHouse (rather than direct across the
exchange) due to old timing of onboarding. And we at ipHouse were
definately impacted by HE's route engine failover event. We shut
down HE pretty quickly, but I could see some packets going awry
while that was happening.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~