I'll be at the ARIN meeting next week, but maybe some other MICEers would be interested in attending.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Beatrice Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 9:13 AM
Subject: Invite to Target's Network Engineering event!
To: David Farmer <[log in to unmask]>

Hi David,

Happy Friday! I wanted to send a quick note to invite you to our "Target Network Engineering - Learning and Development" event on Monday, April 18 at the Target Plaza Commons.

This is a unique opportunity as we are trying to bring the network engineering community together in the Twin Cities. So come to this free event where we'll provide food, beverages (includes alcohol), and tons of networking!

Join Principal Engineers from Target as they discuss an innovative approach for the continuous development of Network Engineers within a company. The evening will include an overview of Target’s Cisco Network Learning Group, live sample demonstrations of technical tutorials, a question and answer panel, and time to network with fellow Network Engineers.

You can sign up for the event here and feel free to share as well: http://www.meetup.com/Skyway-Software-Symposium/events/230117097/

Network newcomers, veterans, and all those in between are welcome! Hope to see you there!

Bea

David Farmer               Email:[log in to unmask]
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952