On 4/30/2016 around 11:40AM CDT, our monitoring alerted to us that
one of our storage systems, zebi3 and all the virtual machines attached
to it seemed to	   be non-responsive.

This affects certain clusters of virtual machines, which are more
localized than other clusters.

We are currently investigating the issues, but we are having problems
reaching either the primary or backup controllers for the storage system,
which is not good. Something seems to have messed up for both sides of it.

We'll continue to investigate and somebody is en-route now to give hands
on access to the machine to see what is going on.

We'll post updates as we know them.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --