All,

CCI/Cisco are hosting a technical training, designed to be more of a deep
dive, at the TOC conference in Fargo next week.  There is no cost for the
training except for registration for the conference itself.

Attached is the flyer CCI created for this opportunity and the link to
register for the session is right in there.  If you're headed up for the
conference, consider attending or sending someone to the session.

This is my first run at bringing some deeper technical training to the
region and I'm hoping to see it well attended.

Thanks!

*Shaun Carlson*Director of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]