All,

CCI/Cisco are hosting a technical training, designed to be more of a deep dive, at the TOC conference in Fargo next week.  There is no cost for the training except for registration for the conference itself.

Attached is the flyer CCI created for this opportunity and the link to register for the session is right in there.  If you're headed up for the conference, consider attending or sending someone to the session.

This is my first run at bringing some deeper technical training to the region and I'm hoping to see it well attended.

Thanks!

Shaun Carlson
Director of Information Technology |
Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]" style="border:0; width:0; height:0; overflow:hidden;" width="0" height="0">