Resurrecting this ancient thread...

I went back through the archives of mice-discuss and uploaded all the
formal minutes. They're linked from the "resources" page:

http://micemn.net/resources.html

On 11/17/2015 06:48 PM, Richard Laager wrote:
> 1) Do we want the approved minutes on the website?

 From the latest UG, I believe the answer is yes. Done.

> 2) Do we want the _proposed_ minutes on the website?

 From the latest UG, I believe the answer is yes. Done, and marked as draft.

> 3) Do we want the attendance list on the website?

 From the latest UG, I believe the answer is yes. Done.

> 4) Would you prefer the original file formats (.docx, .xlsx) or is it
> important that I convert them to HTML?

I kept the original format of all documents.

> 5) The website currently has a zip file with the articles of
> incorporation, etc. from 2012. It's not linked from anywhere, though.
> Delete it or link it?

Linked.

> 6) Do we want the updated articles/bylaws, etc. on the website?

I uploaded everything I could find.

I have asked the board members for board meeting minutes. I'll put up
whatever I get.

--
Richard