MICE Participants,

We’ve had some reports of [log in to unmask] email getting lost. We are looking into those reports.

If you have not received a reply to your email, please resend it one more time and CC [log in to unmask].

I will personally make sure to get your peering session established as well as add you to the list of
missing emails to be investigated.

If you were peering with us on the route servers and have not yet requested bilateral peering with us on the exchange, please also send an email to [log in to unmask] and CC [log in to unmask] so that we can get a session created. We are no longer peering with the route servers at MICE, so if you want to receive traffic from us over MICE, you must configure a bilateral peering connection.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we are working to restore full service as quickly as possible.

We currently have limited capacity up and running in Minneapolis and will be installing additional capacity in the coming weeks.

Our current target date for full service is July 15.

Owen