At 12:45PM CDT, on 6/14/2016, one of our internal VMWare hosts decided
to start ignoring several of its network interface cards.

This caused some disruption for  mail retrieval (if you happened to hit
some of the servers located on the bad VM host), and access into our
ipMom control panel (again if you happened to hit some of those
servers), since these servers were soft failing (ie. seeming to
work, but not able to retrieve the real data needed).

Inbound email wasn't affected, just retrieval of email or possibly
failed outbound email that a client would just retry during this
period. No other services should have been affected, or if it was, a
brief hit while the load balancer cut out different soft failing
services.

We took the bad vmware host offline now, so everything has recovered by
1:00PM CDT, and we'll start running some hardware tests  on the host
to figure out why the NICs went offline and test out the hardware before
bringing it back into service.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --