Level3 has announced a maintenance window for their 10G network in
Minneapolis that will affect our uplink with them sometime on
6/21/2016 between 12:00AM CDT and 6:00AM CDT.

The effects seen here will mostly bounce our BGP session with them,
causing routing changes at one point in	the maintenance window. It is
unlikely to cause problems, although there may be a few dropped
packets while the routing tables are being reconverged.

We will	be monitoring the link to make sure it comes back clean	after
their maintenance is complete.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --