I forwarded this off to the guys at the state, here is a response.

Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reilly, Russ (MNIT) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [MICE-DISCUSS] State of MN DNS Issues

Thanks, we are aware of some complaints and working the issue.  Something
possibly related to how IPv6 was enable on the Infoblox and the various
addresses.

Comcast was broke Saturday and we got that fixed so it seems there are just
oddities in various resolvers we are working through this with Infoblox.

*Russ Reilly*  |  Network Support, network Support Manager

MN.IT Services, State of Minnesota

651-201-1022 (w)  *| *  [log in to unmask]

*[image: Title: MN.IT Services logo - Description: MN.IT Services logo]*

Information Technology for Minnesota Government   *|*   mn.gov/mnit

Begin forwarded message: