We have resolved the router issue and we are now delivering almost 8 Gbps to MICE.

I expect this will continue to increase as things stabilize over the coming days.

Also, in case you missed the first few memos…

WE NO LONGER PEER WITH ROUTE SERVERS at MICE.

If you want Akamai Traffic, you must set up bilateral peering with us.

Send email to [log in to unmask]

If you send email to [log in to unmask] and do not receive a response within 48 hours, please resend your email and CC [log in to unmask]

We will respond to peering requests on a timely basis and we have an open peering policy.

Owen