Good Afternoon,

Airstream Communications (AS11796) will be performing maintenance tonight 2016/08/11 between the hours of Midnight and 6am. We will be shutting down our BGP sessions for approximately 20 minutes to reroute traffic while work is done and turning them back up when complete. If your session to us has not returned by 6am please send an email to [log in to unmask] with your BGP AS number and we will address it as soon as possible.

Charles Monson

Associate Network Administrator, Airstream Communications (AS11796)