Kentik looked rather useful. We've been browsing in this space quite a bit
for the last year. We've consistently struggled with the size of the
attacks we are seeing, routinely hitting our upstreams at 2-4x our total
uplink size.

Has anyone set up any automated triggers with tools like Kentik?

Does anyone have any experience with FastNetMon? (
https://github.com/pavel-odintsov/fastnetmon) It seemed to potentially be a
useful roll your own type of solution.

Ben Wiechman
Network Engineer IV | Arvig