About 8:55AM on	27 August, 2016, one of	our NetApp storage units that
had just been repaired decided to go online and then offline immediately
after, causing some disruption to many of our internal servers.

This disrupted our main	authentication database the most (a few	minor
services would have been offline as well), and things like retrieving
email & sending email, would have been delayed until everything	came fully
back online again about 9:30AM.

Everything is online now, and all services look	to be good.

I'll keep looking around to make sure everything is operating correctly.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --