Jeremy, Thanks for your efforts on this.

Personally, i'm fine with next Tuesday afternoon. I think the general
consensus was mid-day maintenance is fine, provided we send out something
to MICE-ANNOUNCE (probably by the end of the day today) so people can shut
down their sessions in advance if they prefer.

I don't remember...did we decide if we're moving the 1G Optical folks on
the existing 4200 expansion module (5 Nines, ClaimLynx, CDW/Berbee,
Velocity Telephone) to the 4550?

~Matthew