10M UDP testing to Steve's network at Paul Bunyan (egress ae5), doesn't
appear to have any loss.

The same 10M UDP test to US Internet, egress xe-0/0/14 shows about 3-5%
loss.
Again, same 10M UDP test to the same US Internet destination IP forced out
another transit provider shows 0 loss.

This is certainly interesting....I'm not sure what's special about
xe-0/0/14 vs ae5.
Some kind of buffer or queue difference?

~Matthew