That's fair Richard.

It's on me to get the documentation to you and the other member and I will
do so in short order.  I have been focused on some other things, personally
and professionally, and have not made this my priority.

I will provide an update NLT Friday of this week.

*Shaun Carlson*Director of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]