On 09/28/2016 02:32 PM, Rob Mosher wrote:
> As per Reid's email, we'll be sending around 40k, so I'd increase your
> limits by at least that much.
>
> Currently, we're sending a small subset (about 4500) to rs2.

Perhaps give it a few days before sending more at all for folks to get
caught up on the list? This was first mentioned only an hour ago.

I would suspect that many folks had a limit set around 4k or so, which
is more than double what it has been recently.

It also may be beneficial to post a recommended prefix limit for the
route servers on the website, and/or add AS53679 to peeringdb with said
info.

--
Chris Wopat
Network Engineer, WiscNet