On 09/29/2016 01:26 PM, Andrew Hoyos wrote:
> On Sep 29, 2016, at 11:42 AM, Doug McIntyre <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> I've bumped up the route servers to 55k for HE's connection. (Normal
>> connections are limited to 1k without an override).
>
> Can we document that here (perhaps with any other relevant technical detail about route-servers… OS/versions/config/etc)? I was not aware of any max-prefix settings on the route-servers.
>
> http://micemn.net/technical.html

Done. I wasn't aware of this limit either.

I'm not personally in favor of documenting version numbers. It is likely
to get out-of-date, and I don't see the reason. That said, if someone
sends the information and we have more ACKs than NAKs, I'll add it.

> A peering DB record maybe a good idea here as well, for the route-servers, so folks have a general idea of what to set max-pfx to, etc.
> IE: https://peeringdb.com/net/6834

I think this is a great idea.

Jay, if you agree, can you set this up? I'm assuming you're managing the
existing MICE entry in peeringdb, as I believe you handle the
[log in to unmask] email account.

--
Richard