On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 02:03:41PM -0500, Andrew Hoyos wrote:
> What medium is the VC built on and physical topology? Just VC cables on the rear ringed through all 3?

Yes, VC cabling in a ring, and using the VCP modules and cabling on the EX4550.

> Specific to any single 4500 destination or is it doing it to both the 4500 and the 4550?

He wasn't aware of the EX4550, there aren't many ports lit there yet,
he has just been testing different ports on the the EX4500.

> Check ‘show virtual-chassis vc-path source-interface  destination-interface ’. Common VC port in the mix to any of the reported loss paths?

I think in general, the VC ports run Active/Passive, so only one is
"active" at a time going out of a box without load balancing, so only
one (ie. vcp-1) typically shows up for all paths.

But either way, the virtual-chassis stats show zero errors, all the
vcp-? ports show zero errors or drops.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~