From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Laager
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Participant List Updates

I've updated the website to reflect some participants becoming active:
Great Plains Communications
Stealth Broadband
Yahoo!

The following are still pending:
ipHouse Remote Switch
   PCH
   Sandwich.net
Velocity Telephone

One port move is still pending:
Wikstrom Telephone Company (still active on their current port)

I have not historically checked for disconnections. I gave the Cacti graphs a quick read-through, and did some ping & route checks. I wouldn't consider it exhaustive, but I don't see any disconnections.

--
Richard