Good afternoon!

I wanted to let everyone know that the MTA IT Peer group is sponsoring some
technical training at the MTA Fall conference on the morning of October
14th.  The sessions being offered are:

   - Foundational Cyber Hygiene – How well do you know your environment?,
   Mike Rerick, Director of Managed Services, High Point Networks
   - Polymorphic attacks on data-in-motion creates challenges for both the
   service provider and end user, Bill Balmer
   - Protecting the Network with Firepower NGFW and OpenDNS, Andy Erickson,
   Adam Hardin

All of the presentations will take place on Friday morning, October 14th.

More details can be found here:
http://www.mnta.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=851238

I would like to encourage you to attend as the cost is simply the
registration for the conference.

Thanks!

*Shaun Carlson*Director of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]