I'll correct, thanks!

Shaun Carlson
Director of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346.8673 | em: [log in to unmask]

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 7:11 AM -0500, "Jeremy Lumby" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I noticed the agenda states the meeting starts at 4, however everything else has said 3.  Just wanted to verify it is 3.

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shaun Carlson
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 9:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Agenda and Request - UG 21

All,

Attached is the UG 21 Agenda for tomorrow's meeting. I've also attached the UG 20 minutes for your review prior to the meeting tomorrow.

I also have a request.  I'm looking for a volunteer to take minutes on behalf of the board for this meeting as I will be unable to attend.  We had an unexpected death this weekend of a long-term Arvig employee and it's having a great impact on my team.  I need to be at our locations this week to be part of the support and recovery process.  I appreciate your understanding in this matter and would not, normally, miss a meeting as important as this.

As an FYI, I've communicated this to the board and am working on sharing all relevant files (to include the non-profit information) to the board for access.

Please let me know if you're willing to take and distribute minutes and I'll get you the relevant files and instructions.

I truly appreciate what this organization does, what it means for the state and I'm honored to have been able to serve you in this capacity for the last few years.  I, and Arvig, still plan to be an active part of MICE and support it in whatever capacity best fits the needs of the organization and it's members.

Thank you!

Shaun Carlson
Director of Information Technology | Arvig

ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]