On Sep 29, 2016, at 11:42 AM, Doug McIntyre <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I've bumped up the route servers to 55k for HE's connection. (Normal
> connections are limited to 1k without an override).

Can we document that here (perhaps with any other relevant technical detail about route-servers… OS/versions/config/etc)? I was not aware of any max-prefix settings on the route-servers.

http://micemn.net/technical.html

A peering DB record maybe a good idea here as well, for the route-servers, so folks have a general idea of what to set max-pfx to, etc.
IE: https://peeringdb.com/net/6834

--
Andrew Hoyos