I like Mr. Farmer's proposal, it's got a little bit of an MPR feel to it, but I won't hold it against him :)

So, there's Neutrality-- which I think everyone connected to MICE has a common mindset in this department.
But many of us connect to MICE for very different reasons, so I suspect it will never be equal.  Neutral, yes. But probably never completely equal.

~Matthew