I would like to humbly suggest that we first focus the discussion on the revenue model we want to achieve
(flat fee vs. voluntary differentiations vs. differentiated services). Once we come to consensus on that,
it will be much easier to look at all the corner cases for making sure that each organization can provide
money in a way that meets both our and their accounting needs.

Owen