Hi Levi,
I'm seeing the loss on traffic going from 4200 to 4500.
(Whether it's egress of the 4200 or 4500 ingress, i'm not sure).

I'm not 100% sure I know what the infrastructure looks like now-- are there two 4500's?

As to whether there's loss to one of the "remote" switches, I'm not sure....
If one of the Neutral Path/Mankato Networks/ CNS connected participants would be up for running iperf for a little while, we could find out fairly quickly.

~Matthew

Matthew Beckwell - V.P. - Network Operations
Advanced Integrated Technologies
Office: +1.952.829.5511 x204
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]