Shaun has been managing this while dealing with his work,  and being deployed.  This will be handed off with the new board seat as well.

Reid

On Sep 20, 2016 6:00 PM, "Richard Laager" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'd like to request the board provide an actual update on the non-profit
status, preferably here before the meeting.

I've been mailing off-list regularly since the last UG, and the answer
seems to be that:

1) We need to get some form to someone (lawyers or IRS?).

2) This form may need some financial details.

3) The board member responsible for this is busy and will do this "next
week".

It's been "next week" every time.

Another member tells me off-list that they've been doing the same thing,
for the same amount of time, and are getting the same answer.

I've so far avoided commenting publicly, but enough is enough. We need
to move this along.

--
Richard