On Wednesday, Sep 21th 2016 between 1:00AM and 3:00AM CDT, Level3
will be doing maintenance on our upstream Internet access.

This will probably cause a routing flap	during this period as they
go off,	  and then on again. We have redundant Internet bandwidth  with HE,
but this could cause a few dropped packets during the route re-convergence.

Our redundant bandwidth	will still have everything working though
during this downtime period.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --