We're going to upgrade the core MICE 10G switches coming up this week
on Wednesday night/ Thursday morning at 12:30AM-1:00AM CDT on 27 October.

This will take us up the latest JTAC recommended software release, and also
get a reboot in as further testing the packet loss that Jeremy is tracking down.

The 1G switch stack is already at the version we are moving to, so 1G only
members on it should still have connectivity to one route-server while the
10G stack does its' upgrade on both stack boxes.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~