On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 11:15 PM, Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On 10/26/2016 11:07 PM, Frank Bulk wrote:
> > Does MICE have a policy regarding peering its router reflectors with
> research/data gathering orgs like Cymru, Dyn, Norse, ThousandEyes, QRator,
> etc.
>
> AFAIK, no policy.
>
> Somewhat related:
>
> I peer with BGPmon.net, which is not on your list. Apparently they have
> been acquired by OpenDNS since I last looked at their website.
>
> I'm not aware of Cymru having a data gathering thing. Do you have a
> link? I peer with their bogons, UTRS, and IXP services.
>
> The IXP one was just added today actually:
> https://www.team-cymru.org/IXP/
>
> When I turned it up, I saw they were missing the IP ranges used by MICE
> and several others, so I let them know.

FYI,

ARIN documents the IXP assignment it makes at the following;

https://www.arin.net/knowledge/micro_allocations.html

David Farmer               Email:[log in to unmask]
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952