On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 01:20:45PM -0500, Doug McIntyre wrote:
> We're going to upgrade the core MICE 10G switches coming up this week
> on Wednesday night/ Thursday morning at 12:30AM-1:00AM CDT on 27 October.

The upgrade is NOT going as planned, and we discovered our maintenance
support has run out again, and JTAC will not help us (even at a pay
per-incidence event). In fact, since the EX4500 has reached EOL, (although
not EOM), and we let the contract expire, Juniper says we will be unable to
renew maintenance support on the EX4500 at all.

I'm looking at ways to bring the VC cluster fully back online now.

If it comes down to it, I should have non-production hardware that could
temporarily go in.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~