We had been testing BFD support for BGP in the last few days, and I
specificly watched it during the maintenance last night.

I currently have route server 1 configured for passive BFD for a
couple members, and that has been working just fine as far as I can
tell for myself.

I'm ready to open it up to any member that wants to test, just let me
know your ASN and that you want passive BFD setup, and I can get that
going on route-server 1. I'll do IPv4 and IPv6 sessions both.

I assume everybody wants more of a gradual test. Otherwise I could
enable it on route-server 2 as well.

Finally, since this is a passive setting until triggered.. Should this
get applied for every member by default? As long as the member side
doesn't trigger it, it sits dormant. I could see that being part
of the default template rollout for everybody, as well as every
member retroactively, so it is totally controlled by what the member
wants to do. If they want it, they do it. If they don't care to, it just
sits passive not doing it.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~