On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 04:10:35PM +0000, Shaun Carlson wrote:
> While I like the idea of having some sort of tech list for deep discussions amongst those with specific access, I think we also need to keep the open nature of the exchange in mind to ensure we're not accidentally excluding someone or creating barriers to communication and collaboration in the process.

I actually have a MICE-TECH list already setup, and I feed the RANCID config
diffs into it. I've restricted its' membership to just the tech committee
and have generally pushed anybody that found it to go talk on MICE-DISCUSS
anyway.

There's hardly anything that happens on it other than config diffs.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~