Thanks for all of your work getting this wrapped up Richard!

Shaun Carlson
Director of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346.8673 | em: [log in to unmask]

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 11:44 AM -0500, "Richard Laager" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-profit filing will hopefully happen next week, if I get everything done with the MN Secretary of State's office in time. I am currently waiting for them to accept a filing, and then I need to request certified copies of the Articles of Incorporation.

Otherwise, I'm out of the country for a couple weeks, so it'll happen when I get back.

I have no idea how long the IRS will take or if there is a serious risk of rejection.

I definitely think we need to figure some plan for fees.

--
Richard