While I like the idea of having some sort of tech list for deep discussions amongst those with specific access, I think we also need to keep the open nature of the exchange in mind to ensure we're not accidentally excluding someone or creating barriers to communication and collaboration in the process.

Shaun Carlson
Director of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346.8673 | em: [log in to unmask]

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 9:57 AM -0500, "Richard Laager" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 10/28/2016 09:45 AM, Mike Horwath wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 01:56:32PM -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
>> 3) asking for a MICE-TECH and/or MICE-OPS list be created (depending
>> on whether we have distinct groups and what those people want). I
>> expect at least one list will be closed to members only.
>
> Give the word and it can be done.
>
> Hell both could be done though they seem a little redundant in naming. :)

There may be a need to have one list for people with actual access to
the equipment and a separate list for another set of users. But before
we go there, I need to have more discussions with people who might be on
those lists.

--
Richard