On 10/24/2016 08:54 PM, Larry Patterson wrote:
> Is MICE a non-profit yet or will it be by End of year?

Not yet, and I can't guarantee it.

I'm currently waiting on the Minnesota Secretary of State's office to
accept a filing. I expected it to be done last week. I'm doing some
overnight maintenance, so my schedule is off-cycle of normal business
hours. I've emailed them just now to inquire about the status.

Once that is done, I'll request certified copies, which I expect to take
a few days. Assuming the rest of the board has no objections, I'll sign
and file the IRS form.

I'm gone for a couple weeks starting next week. So this may get delayed
until I'm back. But worst case, this really should be mailed to the IRS
no later than November 18th.

--
Richard