On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 08:22:46PM -0500, Andrew Hoyos wrote:
> Also, given how big MICE has become and some of the players involved, I’d think we can do better than 3 days advance notice on service affecting work that will take down the the majority of the IX?

OOTH, if you get out past 7 days you have the problem that people
forget about the window, and are blindsided by it actually happening.
I get more complaints about further out windows than shorter.

I would typically aim for 6 days, but didn't want to do it during MEA,
and now Holloween is coming up as well. Given 2.5 solid days (not
weekend), went with a window that fit around my and other's schedule.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~