I feel SIX is like a big brother that MICE looks up to so I would like to point out that SIX is lowering their port fees due to their success of membership growth. What a good problem, we're taking in so much money we'd like to drop our fees significantly.
https://www.seattleix.net/pr20160930

As the MICE fee structure is still not implemented or even decided yet, I'd like to hit the beehive a little and see if there is any progress to that end. I am sure that MICE as a non non-profit could still take in money and then also spend that money without much challenge to avoid any serious taxation concerns, assuming the non-profit work continues to stall for more months or years (unless someone wants to share good news in this regard). Can the board set a goal or target for us to strive towards as an organization? Maybe we need a little tyranny to get things going in this regard?

This can has been kicked down the road so many times, it's not even recognizable as a can anymore. :)

Food for thought.